Friday, May 6, 2011

Chapter 8

A/N: Just want to say sorry for not updating in the past 2 days... to make up for it you get 2 chapters today!!
Another song added to the soundtrack of this chapter: Blake Shelton - Who Are You When I'm Not Looking
We're wide awake but girl I wanna make you close your eyes
And say my name like only you can say it and hold me tight
All I need is only you and me alone tonight
I wanna make you close your eyes

I wanna take you somewhere...out there...
'Til the world fades out of sight

We're wide awake but girl I wanna make you close your eyes
And say my name like only you can say it and hold me tight... just hold me tight
All I need is only you and me alone tonight
Yeah.. I wanna make you close your eyes...oh



Ch. 8

BizNasty2point0: Big date tonight.  All by myself, no wing man. Gotta make this one go BOOM. Yoli would be proud of my manners.

“So what’s with the big truck?” she asked as we drove towards Phoenix.
“It’s better than a PT Cruiser, plus it comes with its own bed,” I said with a smile, stepping on the gas to rev the motor a little louder.
“Where do you store it on the off season?”
“It gets shipped home.”
“Oh okay.  How far away is home?”
“I live in Welland, Ontario which is right above Niagara Falls.  It’s definitely a whole different world up there, compared to here,” I said with a laugh.
She smiled, “Yes, I can imagine.  I’ve only been to Canada once when I was still in high school.  Our concert choir traveled to Vancouver for a competition.  It was beautiful there.”
Vancouver is a really awesome city; it’s definitely one of my more favorite places to play.  However, my heart belongs to Ontario,” I said as I dramatically placed my hand over my heart, effectively drawing another smile from her face.  I couldn’t help but keep glancing down at her smooth, crossed legs as she nervously kept tugging at the hem of her dress.  I think it had become a mindless habit after the first couple miles.  Even though she wasn’t the tallest person, the dress and shoes made it look like her legs went on forever.  The thoughts in my head were screaming so loud that I almost missed the exit.  I quickly cut over 3 lanes to the exit, successfully cutting off some tractor trailer who proceeded to blow his air horn to reassure me of his annoyance.  Ari squeaked and quickly reached up and grabbed at the ‘oh-my-god’ bar above the door.
“Holy, crazy driver!” she breathed out as she clutched her chest, looking in the mirror to make sure the truck driver wasn’t chasing us down.
“Yeah, those truck drivers think they can get away with anything,” I said with a smile, cursing myself inside for being an idiot.
“Um, yeah, okay…” she said sarcastically.  “Maybe I should drive.”
“Not in those things,” I said as I nodded my head to her high heeled strappy shoes that I was still debating on licking.
“Oh ye of little faith,” she said with a devilish smile.  Steven used to have a Jeep Wrangler that had a manual transmission, since I obviously have a hard time holding my alcohol; I was the DD on numerous occasions after a night out.  I’m definitely accomplished when it comes to driving in these babies,” she quipped as her smile grew broader, obviously picturing a past memory.
Against my better judgment I asked about the past.  I couldn’t help but be curious about her history and about the man who shared her bed.  I knew I was treading on thin ice, but I went with it.  “How did you two meet?”
I didn’t notice any change in her demeanor as she spoke, so I listened with a little less anxiety as she spoke fondly of him.  “We met my senior year of college.  He was already out in the real world, working for his step-father’s law firm.  We met at a downtown bar where I didn’t normally frequent, but I found myself there during a bar crawl with my sorority.  My best friend at the time wanted his number but was too afraid to ask, so I was nominated for the honors.  I walked up to him, bought him a beer and was about ready to ask for his number when he handed me a piece of paper and asked for mine.  Needless to say, my best friend was more than a little annoyed when he arrived at the next bar and took me into a dark corner.”
I couldn’t help but laugh, mainly because I had done a few things in the dark corner of a bar more than once.  “So I’m guessing she wasn’t your best friend much longer.”
She snorted, “Nope.  She was furious, especially when he asked me to marry him a year later…”
“You were both pretty young,” I said without meaning to.
“Yeah, I guess we were, but he was definitely the other half of me.  Everything happened so quickly after he had been diagnosed with the cancer.  Within 6 months he was gone and I was left with a shit load of wedding stuff to get rid of and a lot of sympathy cards arriving in the mail instead of congratulation ones.  Andre and Shane were there with me every step of the way and still are.  I can’t be thankful enough to have them in my life.  My mom was already in her own depressed state when my dad died un-expectantly, so I really didn’t have anyone.  I’m sure you already know, but you really are the first person I’ve been out on any dates with…” she finished as she looked over at me. 
Her hazel eyes did not divulge much information to me on how she was feeling except for the fact that she didn’t want any pity.  She was obviously past that point in her life and I was just glad to meet her on the other side.  My heart clenched as she told the story and even though I had known before she had a rough time of it, I realized I had only understood a small portion of that.
I cleared my throat as I looked back out the windshield, looking for a parking spot that was close to the restaurant.  “Well, it sounds like I have big shoes to fill.”
I felt her her warm hand on my thigh, which in turn instantly heated me.  “Paul, the only shoes you will be in charge of, is your own.  No one will ever be Steven and I sure as hell wouldn’t want them to be.  You asked about him, so I told you,” she said steadily.
I nodded and smiled.  Now we are getting somewhere with getting to know each other.
Once again, I helped her out of the truck and tucked her arm in mine, leading her to my favorite Italian restaurant, Brio Tuscan Grille.  It had a great atmosphere, good wine and amazing food.  We were given a private table on the patio and it was the perfect ambiance.
“So what are you really like?” Ari asked as we waited for dessert.
“Excuse me?”
She looked down shyly at her wine glass before she repeated her question.  “What are you really like?  What do you like to do for fun?  How much of the personality I’ve seen is an act?”
I was a little taken back at first, but it was a legitimate question.  “Like my heritage, I like to think I’m a little mix of everything.  I’ve worked hard to get where I am so I play just as hard.  I really do care about others and I enjoy helping them.  I’m a big jokester with my friends and fans but when it comes to my family, I’m serious when I say they are the most important people in my life.  I’ve come from humble roots yet here I am traveling North America, playing the game I love.  As far as how much of my personality is an act?  I’d say maybe only 5%.  I usually curse a lot more and I have to admit that I’ve curbed some of my antics around you just because I figured you would like someone a little more refined,” I finished as honest as I could.
She covered her mouth, obviously hiding a giggle about the last part.  I then watched as she leaned over the table.  I couldn’t help but focus somewhat on the cleavage she had resting on her napkin along with the sparkle in her hazel eyes.  “Let me let you in on a little secret.  I’m not as refined as you think I am.  I was born to a poor Mexican/Indian family.  I worked my ass off to get into college and I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I would be an example to my students and show them that it doesn’t matter where you come from; all that matters is what you make of yourself.  I can’t say that I’m as daring as you, because obviously I’m shyer; but I do consider myself strong willed.”
I reached over and took her hand, “I have a feeling we are going to get along just fine.”  I added a wink and she about lost it.  Yup, her panties are definitely melted off.  That is of course if she even has any on under that tight ass dress.


After dinner, we hopped back into the truck and went over to the South Mountain Park to go for a drive and see the view of the city at night.  It was actually one of my favorite places to go, especially on a clear night like this.  Truthfully I was slightly surprised by Paul taking me there, but it seemed that everything he did surprised me.
We drove up to one of the scenic lookouts and he stopped, grabbed a sweatshirt, quick got out of the truck and ran over to my side.  He opened the door and offered it to me.
“Thought you might want this, since it is cold up here by Arizona standards,” he said with a laugh.
I took it gratefully from him and threw it over my dress, not caring I was ruining the whole sexy ambiance I had been trying to portray all evening.  I felt lost in it, but it smelled so good that I couldn’t help but sneak a deep breath in as he opened his back window so that we could hear the music he was playing through his tricked out truck speakers.  He then scooped me up, carried me around to the back of the truck and lifted me up onto the tailgate.  He hopped up next to me and wrapped his arm low around my waist as we stared down over the valley, swinging our legs like two kids.  After a moment of listening to Blake Shelton’s Who Are You When I’m Not Looking, he spoke.  “This is one of my favorite places.  I come up here a lot on nights that I can’t sleep so that I can clear my head.”
I smiled, thinking about the many times I had done the same thing.  “So are you telling me this so that I think you are actually a hopeless romantic?” I asked jokingly as I looked over at him.
He looked down at me with a serious smile as he shook his head back and forth, “Nah, I’m telling you because I figured you’d actually care.”
I was instantly embarrassed, I hadn’t meant to make fun of him.  I breathed out, “Oh,” and quickly turned away.
Instantly I felt him turn and reach for my face with his other hand.  “Ari, I know you were just joking, I didn’t mean to be a Debbie Downer.  Please, don’t go all shy on me again,” he pleaded.  Instead of trying to manually coax me to look over, he hopped down off the tailgate and put himself in front of me as he caressed my cheek, trying to get me to look at him.  “Don’t make me do things to get you to look at me,” he taunted as he put his hand on the outside of my thigh, causing me to jump.  I made a face and stuck my tongue out at him, completely forgetting about who I was dealing with.
He dropped his other hand and I left out a yelp as both hands quickly slipped up the outside of my thighs, roughly pushing my dress up even higher.  He forced his own thigh between my legs so that he could stand between them and pulled me towards the end of the tailgate.  He has my total attention now.  “I’m looking!” I squeaked as I looked up to find his dark chocolate eyes already glazed over in lust while his hands pushed up my back and under the sweatshirt.
“Too late,” he said with huskily as his lips came down on mine.
I couldn’t help moaning into his mouth.  My whole body warmed with his touch and from the heat of his mouth that tasted like the butter cream mints mixed with a hint of sangria.  I was instantly intoxicated and I found myself winding around him, pulling him closer to me as I allowed him to deepen the kiss and his hold on me.  I could feel the heat of his hands seeping through the polyester material of my dress as his one hand moved to my chest and roughly pinched my hardened nipple.
I was completely out of control and afraid I wasn’t going to ever be able to catch my breath if we ever parted lips.  It felt as though he was breathing new life into me as an old familiar warmness swelled low in my belly.  I was attempting to undo the rest of his shirt buttons when we heard a horn beep.
We flew apart as a flashlight shined on us, illuminating me in a complete disheveled wreck as I panted for fresh air.  Of course Paul composed himself quickly and yelled out.
“Can I help you?”
“Um, yeah.  We’re closing up for the evening and I think you two should head to somewhere a little more private,” the ranger said, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
Paul lifted me up off the tailgate and helped me wobble to the passenger side of the truck when I heard the ranger say, “Well, well, Miss Larkins…”
I looked up, mortified to see that it was a guy I had graduated high school with and now a parent of one of my former students.  “Hi, Jack,” I mumbled, pulling down the hem of my dress as far as it dared to go.
“Having a nice evening?” the overweight, former football star asked with a sinister laugh that made me want to spit.
“We were,” Paul said, obviously annoyed with the small talk Jack thought he was entitled to.  “Have a good night, sir.”
“Yeah, you too.  She plays a good game, but she’ll shoot you down last minute.  Believe me, I speak from experience,” the vile slob snickered before pulling away, leaving a trail of dust in the star lit sky.
Paul looked down at me before picking me up and setting me in the passenger seat.  “Friend of yours?”
“He was the football star in high school.  I was a cheerleader who didn’t give it up.  He tried to get a piece off of me after one of the games but instead he got a fat lip from my left upper-cut after he tried forcing me under the bleachers,” I informed him with a sly smile.
Paul left out a quiet snort.  “Heh, remind me not to try and take you under the bleachers at the arena after a game.”
“I’d be happy if you’d just take me home,” I said realizing that my perfect evening was most likely ruined.
As soon as he climbed into the truck, he flipped up the center console and reached his hand out to me.  Hesitantly, I took it and next thing I knew, he was pulling me so that I was sitting right next to him.  He held my hand in his the whole ride back to my house as we listened to the mix on his IPod.  No words were exchanged and I couldn’t help but imagine it was probably the quietest Paul has ever been.
He pulled into my drive, put the truck in park, shut it off, undid his seatbelt as I undid mine and next thing I knew he was pushing me backwards onto the bench seat with the weight of his body.  It felt like the world went into fast forward as he pulled the sweatshirt up and over my head and fumbled around for the zipper of my dress.  I pawed at his shirt and decided it would be easier to just pull it up, over his head.  Even though I had seen him in only his Speedos, I still left out a sigh as I got a close up look at his defined chest and the tattoos that decorated him in the glow of the moonlight.


I couldn’t stand it anymore.  I wasn’t going to let the dick-head ranger ruin my evening with the woman I had wanted to ravage since the day I met her.  The front of my truck wasn’t the most comfortable of spots to do the ravaging, considering the steering wheel was jammed into my hip, but at the time it seemed like the best idea.
She seemed happily obliged to help me get her out of her dress as she wriggled on the front seat while I tugged on it.  I threw the dress into the back seat and as I turned back around, a breath caught in my throat.  She looked like an exotic model in FHM or Maxim with her raven colored hair splayed out around her on the seat, a black lacy thong that didn’t leave a lot to the imagination and her legs crossed with heels still intact, resting on the steering wheel.  A wicked smile covered her face and I think the look made me cum prematurely in my pants.  Holy fuck.
I took her legs into my hands and ran my tongue up the spike of her heel, causing her to giggle and squirm in front of me in anticipation.  I then ran my tongue up her defined calf muscle to the sensitive skin behind her knee camp.  I did the same with her left leg, starting with the heel and up and smooth skinned leg.  I was almost drooling by the time I made it up her thighs and smelled her musky scent.  I hesitated in licking at her lace covered snatch, afraid her taste wouldn’t let me keep moving up her body.  She writhed as soon as the heat of my mouth covered her mound and I nipped lightly through the material, causing her to cry out stream of curse words.  “Ohmyfuckingholyshitgawd, Oh!” 
I couldn’t help but smile at this outburst but my taste buds took over the rest of my senses because she tasted like a dream.  It took all I had to only visit her sweetness for a moment before making my way up her smooth stomach.  I chuckled as she attempted to push my head back down to her sweet spot, but I just shook my head back and forth, grazing my rough facial hair against her soft skin in protest because I had ideas of my own.
“Fuck, Paul” she cried out in frustration.
“Arianna!” I mocked back before licking my way up to the underside of one of her breasts.   I smiled as I felt her nails press into the skin of my back.  That might leave a few marks… I sucked and lightly nipped her breast, wishing I could suffocate myself in them when it was time for me to leave the earth.  Teasing her even more, I ran my tongue lightly around her nipple and then blew on the moistened skin, all while I ground against her thin lacy material with my jean covered erection.  I knew the texture against her sensitive parts would drive her crazy.  She bucked against me, as she wrapped her legs around me and whined, “You are such a bastard.” I think I’ve got a girl with a dirty mouth on her.  Wonder what other things she does dirty? Boom.
I looked up to see her eyes heavy with lust, staring back at me.  I couldn’t help but splay at cocky smile across my face as I placed my full tongue between her tits and licked up her chest, to her neck and ending at the bottom of her chin, leaving a trail of saliva behind.  I wanted to devour her.  She dragged her nails hard down my back as I bit hard below her ear.  I could feel her overly hard nipples against my bare chest, informing me that she was more than ready to get nasty.
“I might eat you alive, Arianna.  Your whole body is like a piece of candy,” I breathed heavily into her ear, causing her to grind even harder against me.
“Fuck, I want you to.  Holy fucking shit,” she practically screamed as I left my one hand dip into her hot, slick folds.  “Paul, I’m going to rip your pants off if you don’t get out of them right now,” she growled with that teacher authority I had only dreamed she would use with me.  I looked around trying to decide what would course of action in the semi-cramped quarters.  My dick was aching from being pent up behind two layers of material and all I could think about was how she was going to feel on me.  A decision needed to be made quickly.
“This steering wheel in my hip is not going to work, so crawl into the back seat.  I’ll get myself out of these pants you are so adamant about me getting out of, and then I’ll climb in the back with you so we can get this moving.”  I barely got the words out of my mouth before she pulled me back down on top of her and kissed me greedily.  She pulled back just as quick, but not before taking her tongue and licking the length of my jaw line and thrusting it into my ear, causing me to growl out in desire.  I honestly don’t think I’ve been this turned on in years.  I wanted to be inside of her and I needed it now.
As she crawled over the seat, I skillfully looped a finger through her thong and pulled it off as she slinked into the back.  As she was rooting around on the floor of the truck, finding a shirt or two to make into a pillow; I ripped off my jeans and boxer briefs and kicked off my shoes.  Rooted around for a condom in the glove box and crawled over the seat to the open arms of my dream girl.


I laughed to myself when I noticed our hot and heavy pre-sex session had steamed up the windows.  I couldn’t believe how I felt.  My whole body was on fire and something about him gave me a raw desire that I don’t think I ever felt before.  I grabbed for him as soon as he began making his way back to me, wanting more than ever to feel him balls-deep inside of me.  In the mean time he seemed to have another idea, with his strong arms, he picked me up and placed himself underneath me so that he was lying on his back.  He maneuvered me with ease as placed me on top of him, facing his feet.
“You up for a game of 69?” he asked smoothly as he ran his fingers lightly up and down the crack of my ass.
When I turned my head to look at his face, he had a devious smile and I knew I was in for the game of my life.  “Do you think you can handle me?” I chirped back, playing my role.
Next thing I knew, I felt his rough palm on my back, roughly pushing me forward towards his long, thick dick.  He pulled my ass back towards him and smacked it with a loud crack echoing in the truck.  I couldn’t help but squeal like a little girl as he pushed his coarse haired face between my thighs.  I almost forgot my part of the game until I felt him mumble, “I think I’m winning.”
I leaned down and ran my tongue along this hardened length, making it jump.  I took a deep breath, spit on his dick, effectively giving me some lubrication and began working him with my hand.  I felt him moan with pleasure, which in turn almost put me through the roof.  This game will be harder than I thought.  I then stationed my one hand at the bottom of his shaft, cupped his balls with my other and ran my tongue around the soft head, tasting his pre-cum on my lips.  Without meaning to, I left out a loud moan when I took him into my mouth as he shoved his tongue deep inside of me.  His reaction was to buck his hips, effectively pushing his dick fully into my mouth.  I almost gagged as it hit the back of my throat, but I quickly pulled back and then set a pace that had me taking most of him at a time.  I found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on pleasing him while he was setting off every pleasure alarm in my head.  Numerous times I was so close to coming but unable to finish because I didn’t let myself focus on it enough.  He caught on to this problem and when he pushed his face away to catch a breath, I heard him growl, “Ari, focus on yourself for a bit.”
I happily obliged as I laid my head on his thigh, still playing with his dick with my one hand and closing my eyes for the adventure his tongue promised.  I giggled as I felt him use his face to bury his tongue deeper inside of me.  His facial hair chafed the sensitive skin of my thighs and it gave me heightened pleasure when I felt his mustache on my swollen clit.  I cried out when he shoved his fingers roughly into my pussy, effectively stroking my g-spot.  He added to the stimulation by sucking on my clit and as a monster orgasm claimed me, he put me on a whole other level by running a finger lightly around my back-door.  I can honestly say I had never experienced anything like it, even with my box of toys that were hidden in my closet.
I screamed 2-octives above my normal pitch and shuddered violently as I clamped down on his fingers.
Holy fuck, I’ve found the master of pleasure.
As soon as I slowed my breathing down enough, I realized that I was lying on top of Paul with all my weight.  I attempted to push up to relieve him of some of the weight, but his hand came down on my ass with a loud crack as he quipped, “You weigh half the amount I do, and by the way, I win.”
I looked over at my hand to find it was still wrapped around his hardness, but I realized that he was right.  He won and there was no way my rag-doll state was going to get me anywhere near finishing him off.  “Sorry,” I lulled.
“Sorry is for people who can’t handle the full responsibility.  So get your ass up and slide your pussy over my dick,” he growled as he helped lift my hips and turn to face him.  If it was any other person talking to me that way, I probably would have been appalled and told him to go fuck himself.  However, this is Biz and his all business attitude just gave me the world’s best oral orgasm, so I was not going to argue.
I couldn’t help but cry out as my body stretched to take in his large dick.  I steadied myself by pressing my palm flat on the headliner of the truck as his large hands wrapped around my hips and pulled me down over top of him.  I glanced down to see him looking up at me with emotion and awe; I smiled to myself as I leaned myself back onto his thighs with my hands and allowing him to thrust deep into me.  After a couple strokes, I found my pain subsided and pleasure over took me as I felt every inch of him slide against my walls, pushing me into oblivion.
“Fuck, Arianna, you are so tight,” he growled as he pushed his hips up off the bench seat, like it was no work at all with me on top of him.  The pace was needy and rough.  Every now and then I felt my heels digging into my ass cheeks as I bounced.  I was probably more vocal than I had ever been and I couldn’t help myself as he roughly grabbed my tits and rolled my nipples between his fingers, prompting me to cry out an in comprehensible sentence of, “Bizzzzzzz, fuck, oh, pleeeeaasssseeeee, yesssssss.”
As much as I wanted to hold out longer, the pleasure over took me and I had my second mind blowing orgasm of the night in the back seat of a pick-up truck, like I was some horny high school teenager.  Paul must have felt me coming to the edge because automatically he began stroking my clit with his thumb and begging me to suck him dry.  Instantly I saw stars and screamed out with my release.  When I quieted, I heard Paul yelling out just as loud but in a lower tone and I could feel his warm fluid releasing into the condom.  I stayed seated on top of him as we both came down from our highs.


I looked up at her through drunken eyes and sedately smiled as I said, “You are one dirty Mexican.”
Her laughter vibrated off the steamed-up windows as she playfully slapped my chest and shook her head, making her raven colored hair shine in the moonlight as it moved.  “Oh sure, and you are an angel.”
“Nah, I’d probably give you that honor of being called a heavenly being,” I grinned as I grabbed her beautiful tits once more.  She honestly did look like a dark haired spirit, as she bounced on top of me.  I couldn’t help but stare at her the whole time and think about how lucky I was to have her wrapped around me and how much trouble I was getting myself into as my heart began to beat differently than I ever had noticed before.

1 comment:

Fany said...

I am surprised no one left a comment on this chapter. I recently started your story, being a big fan of hockey and also a fan of yours (I first discovered you through Don't give up on me and your writing style is simply astonishing I just had to read more of your stories) I just started reading this story 2 days ago and I have to say it is fantastic. I have never read stories about Bizz altho I have "known" him since he started in the NHL and got a good look at his character through Twitter, but this story really does him justice, in the sense that if he really is like that in real life, the player part just being an act, you really do portray him as a real gentleman and if he were to ever read that story I'm sure he would be flattered. Anyway all of this to say that you have an amazing writing style, good creativity and you know how to keep your readers hooked. This chapter was one of the hottest and sexiest thing I have read in a long time, therefore thank you for that ;) and thank you for writing these stories and sharing them with us.