Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chapter 14

This party is old and uninviting
Participants all in black and white
You enter in fullblown technicolor
Nothing is the same after tonight

If the world would fall apart
In a fiction worthy wind
I wouldn't change a thing
Now that you're here

Yeah, love is a verb here in my room
Here in my room, here in my room

You enter and close the door behind you
Now show me the world as seen from the stars
If only the lights would dim a little
I'm weary of eyes upon my scars


Ch 14

I should have expected it after the comment that was made the bowling alley about me not being Biz’s woman, but to hear him say the words still came as a shock.  It wasn’t a bad shock, though.  As soon as he said the words, I felt my body warm in a way it hadn’t since Steven had said the words to me for the first time.  However, I was still frustrated that he felt he couldn’t talk to me about it without me having to pry it out of him.  Not that you are any better about being honest with yourself, Missy!
I didn’t know what to say and I’m not quite sure what made me walk down the hall to his bedroom after sitting in a strange silence, but it felt like the right thing to do. 
I dug through his drawers, finding a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to change into.  I walked into the bathroom and found the toothbrush I used the other week, took down my pigtails as I took a deep breath and walked out to the bedroom to find Taylor standing there with no emotion on his face.
The tension in the room, along with his look deterred my poise a bit so I mumbled, “Um, it’s late and I’m too tired to drive home, so I’ll just sleep out on the couch if you don’t mind.”  I began walking past him towards the door when he stopped my advance and put his hands on my arms to stop me.  I took a sharp breath in; nervous on what he was going to say next.
“Yes, I do mind.  I want you to sleep in here, with me.  Please,” he pleaded quietly.
I worked up enough confidence to nod my head once as I helplessly looked up at his still emotionless face.  I stepped to the side of him and padded over to the opposite side of the bed.  As I pulled back the covers, I watched him go into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.  By the time he came back out, I had the lights out and my back facing his side of the bed while I stared at the digital clock that read 1:22am.  I shivered in nervousness at the unknown.
I felt him crawl in his side of the bed and then I felt the mattress push down as he slid himself to the middle of the bed.  I left out a small squeak when his arm smoothly wrapped around the front of my waist, pulling me to the middle of the bed with him.  His arm stayed wrapped around me as he adjusted his body to fit behind me.  My bare legs rubbed up against his furry ones and it was then that I realized he was in just boxers.
“You’re shivering,” he whispered into my hair.  “But you don’t feel cold.”
“I do it when I’m nervous,” I whispered back honestly.
“I don’t want you to be nervous in my arms, Ari.”
Instead of saying anything, I moved my hand up to where his rested on my stomach and intertwined my fingers with his.  I felt him relax as I moved our joined hands up so that they rested right above my left breast.  I dozed off as I left his warmth and scent envelop me, clearing my mind of any worries I might face when the sun came up in the morning.


I woke up from having the best nights sleep since Carly’s accident.  I lifted my head to see above Ari’s and the clock read 6:30am.  How the hell do I wake up this early?!
“You awake?” she whispered, startling me because I hadn’t felt her move.
“Yeah, did I bother you?” I whispered back as I squeezed her hand that was nestled between her t-shirt covered breasts.
“Nope.”
“Did you sleep okay?”
I felt her sigh, “Yes, probably the best night’s sleep I’ve had in forever.”
I couldn’t help but smile.  “Same here.”
She surprised me by rolling onto her back so that she could look up at me.  Her beauty took my breath away as I looked down at her.  Her hazel eyes were sparkling despite still looking sleepy; her dark, shiny hair was splayed over the pillow, creating quite the contrast to the white sheets.  I couldn’t stop myself from leaning down and kissing her lips. 
The kiss was slow and tender, even though I was ready to devour her.  She kissed me back as she lifted her head to meet me until I felt her hand come up behind me neck and pull me down to her.  I soon found myself covering her with my body and our kiss became more passionate.  I lapped at her with my tongue as I deepened the kiss, causing her to moan into my mouth.
I took that as a green light in moving onto more.  I pushed my right arm between the mattress and her back and pulled her closer to me as I parted from her lips and began leaving a trail of slow kisses down her jawline, to her neck.  She moaned more and I felt her warm hands caressing up and down my shirtless back.
Taylor, I’m sorry for yelling at you last night.  I’m a hypocrite, I should have told you my feelings also,” she murmured.
“Sssh,” I said against her skin.  “Let’s just make up for lost time…”  I then lifted myself up enough so that I could pull the oversized t-shirt off in a fluid motion, revealing her supple, tan skinned breasts that I couldn’t help but cup with my hands.
“You act like you’ve never seen breasts before,” she giggled at my wide eyed stare.
I looked up at her with a grin, “Not yours and they are beautiful, just like you.”
I could have sworn she began blushing but she distracted me by roughly rubbing the palm of her hand on my hair like I was a little kid as her laugh echoed throughout my bedroom.
The laughter turned into a passionate sigh as I leaned back down and took her one nipple into my mouth and gently sucked on is as I kneaded her breast with my hand.  I loved how she moved under me, bucking against me and I swear I could feel the temperature rising instantly.  I shivered as I felt her nails smoothly drug up and down the skin of my back.
“You’re tickling me,” I mumbled with her nipple still in my mouth.
“I know!  Its fun!” she squeaked as she tried pushing me back as I obviously did the same to her with my mouth.
Her strength was no match against mine as I pushed back placing my mouth on her belly and laid the biggest, loudest raspberry on it.  She left out a screech and writhed around on the bed.
“That is so not fair, Taylor Pyatt!”
“It’s definitely fair, its fun!” I exclaimed, throwing her words back at her.  I looked up to find her pouting with her arms crossing her bare breasts.  I climbed back up and straddled myself over top of her as I took her pouting lip into my mouth, making a loud sucking noise.  The kiss started out as a joke, but quickly it turned into more once again.  She pulled me down towards her, positioning my body against the whole length of her.
I became more turned on while she whimpered my name as I pushed my erection against her mound.  My boxers did not hide my need for her and it slid like silk against the mesh shorts she had on.  I couldn’t help but keep moving against her as we waged war on each other with kisses.  I had wanted her like this for so long that I was a little embarrassed by the fact I was overly turned on in such a short time of foreplay.
I started kissing and nipping at her neck when she whispered heavily into my ear, “Taylor, I want to feel you inside of me.”
I looked up and found her looking back at me with needy eyes as I smiled, “I’m glad you said that because I don’t think I can keep messing around with foreplay right now.”
“Next time,” she mouthed sweetly as I reached down to pull her shorts off.  My fingers stopped at her V as I dipped them in to make sure she was ready for me.  I found her hot and dripping wet.  I quickly pulled off my boxers and in one smooth motion I parted her legs with my knee and pushed my aching length into her.  We both groaned out in pleasure as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deep into her. 
Her warm, hot folds sucked me in every time I pulled back, allowing me to feel every inch of her.  The pace in the beginning was slow and languid, allowing both of us to savor the feeling of being one.  I kept my body positioned low, over top of her so that I could be close to her.  Soon I felt her trying to quicken the pace as she squeezed her legs around my waist.
“You want it faster?” I growled into her ear.
“And harder…” she whined as I began to oblige her request.  “Fuuuckk yessss,” she moaned as I bounced her on the bed, feeling her tits move against my chest.
After a time I got up on my knees, holding up underneath her knees to pull her up off the bed enough to get a deeper angle.  She feels and looks like a dream.


The sex was nothing like what I had with Biz a couple weeks ago.  Instead it was much more relaxed and tender.  There were no experiments or crazy positions, but I found myself enjoying it just as much, if not more.  Taylor filled me completely, physically and emotionally throughout the act.
I cried out in ecstasy when he lifted me off the bed to reach a different angle and I knew it wouldn’t be long until I came.  I concentrated on his face as he thrust deep into me and soon his face was covered in stars as my orgasm hit.  I felt myself clench around him and that quickly my knees were resting against my chest as let his body fall towards me while he shot his warm fluid deep into me.  I shivered at the sound of his low moan as he said my name.  I wrapped my arms around him as we both quivered together, trying to catch our breaths from the amazing thing that just happened between us.
“Wow,” he breathed as he kissed my cheek loudly.  “That was incredible, Ari.”
“Mmm, it was,” I said with a smile as I nuzzled his neck.  “Eewie, you’re sweaty.”
“And very dehydrated,” he chuckled as he pealed himself off to lie down next to me.  I felt a little self conscious as he lay next to me, looking like a chiseled god might I add, staring at me with his crystal blue eyes that caressed every part of me.  “Are you sure that I don’t have to be at practice today?” he asked, without moving his eyes from my face.
“Yup, Scottie told me before him and Kyle left last night.”
Taylor just nodded once as he took a deep breath and began lightly tracing a pattern above my belly button.
“What are you doing?”
“Thinking about how I could give up everything right now if it meant I could keep you locked up in this room forever so that we never have to face the real world.”
“That’s all emo sounding,” I said with a smile.
“It’s true,” he stated seriously as he looked back up at me with loving eyes.  “Arianna, I really meant what I said last night.  I love you.”
I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek that was sporting day old fuzz.  “I love you too.”
His eyes lit up as he came down and crushed my lips with him and pulling me against his warm, naked body.  After we kissed for what seemed to be an hour he pulled back and resumed his position next to me, tracing more patterns on my skin.  This time his fingers drew circles on my breasts and then up to hook into the ring that was secured to my neck by a simple white gold chain.
“Do you even noticed it hanging there anymore?” he asked quietly.
I looked down and looked back up into his eyes.  “Nah, not really, but when I do it makes me smile.”
“I hope I can make you smile,” he said seriously.
“You already do,” I commented as a smile easily came to my lips.
We got up and climbed in the shower together, which ended with me pressed up against the wall as Taylor pounded balls deep into me once again.  I loved the way the water beaded up on his skin and he laughed at me as I licked the water off his skin.
When we got out of the shower, I grabbed his bathrobe and wrapped myself in its soft threads.
“I think that is mine, Arianna!” he yelled to me as I walked back into the bedroom.
“Mine now! This thing is sooo soft!” I squeaked as I turned around and found him standing in the bathroom doorway, leaning up against the frame in just a white towel with his hair still dripping wet down his face and onto his chest and shoulders.  “Oh, holy hell,” I sighed.
“What?” he asked, looking thoroughly confused.
“Can’t I admire the man that I’ve finally admitted I have feelings for?  Besides, I think I’ve only seen you look all wet and sexy like that a few times at the Doan’s pool.  Gawking then probably wouldn’t have been completely appropriate.
He laughed easily as he tackled me to the bed and growled, “It’s only 8am and I want to admire you in my arms once again.  Let’s take another nap and then we can figure out what we want to do for the day.”
“I like your plan, Pyatt.”
“I knew you would,” he laughed as he picked me up with one arm so that he could pull the sheets back down.  He placed me on the bed as he jumped into the bed next to me and swiftly created a cocoon with the blankets around us, effectively blocking the nosey sun.


We spent the rest of the day hanging around the house, being completely lazy. 
“I should really go out to my car and get my cell phone,” she muttered as we laid intertwined on the couch, watching college football.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” I whispered, knowing that Biz had already called my phone twice leaving messages asking if I had seen Ari.  I was actually shocked he didn’t show up on my doorstep yet.
Ari propped her chin up on my chest as she said, “Taylor, we have to face the music at some point; especially since you leave for Prague in a day.”
“See that’s the thing, I’d rather just wait to tell him…” I faded off as she began shaking her head back and forth, slowly.
“That would be lying, Taylor.  I personally think it should come from the both of us, but if you want me to break the news first, tonight, I am willing to.”
“No.  I won’t put you in that position.”  As soon as the words came out of my mouth, my cell phone blared Biz’s ringtone once again. 
She reached over and before I could stop her, she answered.  “Hey, Paul!”
“Holy shit, I was afraid something happened to you or something.  Are you okay?  Wait, why are you on Py’s phone,” I heard him ask loudly.
“Because I’m still over here and my phone is in my car.”
“Oh.” I heard him answer back.  “Ssooo are we still on for tonight?”
“Um, yeah, kind of.  How about you come over here for dinner?  The three of us have somethings to talk about.” She said, sounding completely calm and collected as the knot in my stomach that had left last night as I was wrapped up in her, was quickly coming back.
“Yeah, I’d like that.  What time ya want me, princess?”
“6 okay?”
“I’ll be there in my speedo’s.”
“Fuck no, dude!  Don’t you fucking dare!” I yelled into the phone as I took it from Ari’s hands.
“HaHa!  I knew you had to be close by listening.  Hi buddy.  Alrighty, I’ll see you in a little, Py,” he laughed into the phone.
“Bye Biz,” I replied, rolling my eyes as I hit the end button on the phone.

2 comments:

just.meaghan said...

This made my day! Finally feelings are admitted and they express them! I just hope biz takes the news ok! I have a feeling there will be drama! You did an amazing job!:)

I Love Canadian Boys said...

Im glad she feels the same way about Taylor. Ahhh Finally! Dinner is gonna be something though..