Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Introduction...

Welcome to another one of my stories...
This is one that I wrote a little while ago, and I had gotten a request while I was writing Shattered to post a Biz story... so here it is, including some other Yotes players.
Of course, along with my other stories, these are purely fiction.  Sure, they follow some current events to keep the story seemingly authentic, but I promise that the relationships between the characters are all made-up. If you feel the need to re-post my thoughts and writing then at least give me the credit.
Otherwise, enjoy another written journey and I hope you get some good laughs from this one, because let's face it, BizNasty is one of the awesome characters in the NHL.
If you are new to my stories, be aware that when there are songs posted above the chapter, you can click on the name of the song and it will take you to a youtube recording of the song for you to enjoy while reading.  I'm a music freak, so be aware. :o)

No comments: